Jul 6, 2011

Welcome!

It was about time i (Jo) educated myself in making a blog! or perhaps I should have asked Darci (sister in law) cause she is an expert!. I figured that if people don't know what is happening to us, a blog would be a great a idea to keep everyone posted in our lives. Matt and I have been married for a Month already!! It has definitely been a crazy fun summer! Matt and I were engaged Jan. 21, 2011!!.

Married in the Idaho Falls Temple, June 4, 2011. I am so grateful to be part of the Gardner Family, they are all so sweet and very fun to be around. I love them all and i appreciate everything that they have done for me.

We went to Disney World in Orlando, Florida for our Honey moon. It was amazing! My Favorite ride had to be Rock n' Roll Roller coaster. Matt will never forget my words on that ride "This is my favorite!!". My second favorite was Expedition Everest, will never forget the first time i went on it and found out i was going to go backwards that was definitely a killer!. Matt has now decided that rock n' roll roller coaster was the best! He kept telling me that I would say that Everest would be better. Until we both decided on one and it was rock n' roll. Overall it was the best trip ever!

We couldn't open presents until a week because they were still in Idaho Falls. Luckily Matt and I were able to cook "some" food. Opening presents was so much fun! Our place took awhile to get it cleaned and organized (still needs some work). We had a lot of fun buying things we still needed and had a fun trip to Ikea! I love IKEA!! We were very lucky on finding a cute coffee table and an entertainment center for our baby TV. Our place is finally feeling more like our home (temporally). Matt and I were so lucky to not work on the 4th of July weekend, because we had The Lemmon family reunion. We both enjoyed being up in Idaho Falls with family. I was very excited to meet everyone! It was very fun. I definitely am still a little sore from all the fun activities that were planned. Idaho Falls is the place to be at for the 4th of July, Best fireworks well more like 3rd best in the nation. A normal ending of a fireworks show is like Idaho Falls Fireworks for half and hour, along with music playing. Matt and I are now trying to figure out our schedules for school, and we are working hard everyday (we at least try to).

2 comments:

  1. You two are so stinkin cute! I love that you are married now. I am glad you are officially "Aunt Yoema" now, even though my kids thought you had been for the last two years. Just an FYI... I am horrible at following blogs. I will need reminders :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! You guys are so great :) I need to work on my blog. You're a great example!

    ReplyDelete