Oct 25, 2012

Caught up

Getting an update on this blog.


This summer we went on many bike rides. We went up the provo canyon. We also rode to the grocery store. If you cant tell who is behind Diana and I, its Jeff and Darci and cute little Mona riding on Darci's bike.

Matt took our picture so I had to give him credit. and post a picture of my number one fan.

I had the best time with Andrew, Jonah, and Kenan. We were so excited for Clara to come into this world. #1 uncle matt got to hold cute little clara.


Love these boys they are the funniest and smartest. These are some of the pictures we took before leaving to go see baby clara.





Matt learned to make tamales with my parents. They take about a whole day to make, but in the end they taste delicious.


This summer we took care of Rob and Sabrinas kids. They are so fun to be around and they are so cute and sweet!  We went to the Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake. The kids had fun! although I can remember how hot that day was. 






 Matt absolutely loves going to buffalo wild wings! we went so many times that i had to show you this gem of how much he loves it.


 Roxy and Miguel stopped by and surprised us with their cute baby alexia. She was so cute! I love babies so much. I am so glad I got to hold her and meet this cute girl.

We went to aspen grove for the Gardner family reunion. It was truly a wonderful experience to get to meet everyone. The Gardner family have the biggest competition I have ever really seen. We literally all sit down to play rook for hours and days. I remember the second night of the reunion I was up at 3am trying to finish a game with Natalie and Trent. We can just say Matt and I wanted to just be finished with the game. We had a blast and I could just talk about for hours of how much fun we had with family. My favorite time is when everyone would gather together for a meeting at the end of the day. 
We are Gardner Strong!!


 While at aspen grove we hiked with Jeff to Stewart falls.



Matt helped my sisters put a fort together out in the living room. They got to see how the Gardner boys are serious about the forts they put together. Matt gave them great pointers on how to make secret areas in a fort.

Terrible picture- we went to the Orem Owlz games a couple of time. The only real reason why we went was because it was free and they were playing the Idaho Falls Chukkars.
Go Chukkars!


We went to Idaho Falls to see this great couple get married in the Idaho Falls Temple. Jordan and Elizabeth.



Had to share this gem. Matt and the boys got some mustaches at the farmers market after the temple. They literally had so much fun with those mustaches.

okay I think the wedding photographer was a little obsessed with matt, she would ask if he could pose. so had to get one with poses that they did. The boys are so fun when they gather together.





Central bank took us to a fun play up in Sundance and we also got free dinner. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.













3 comments:

  1. Good to see you are back at the blogging thing! Fun to hear your updates....even though I live a block away haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the update!!! You are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thanks guys!! it makes me happy i have someone looking at our blog.

    ReplyDelete